Monday, November 20, 2006

Fredricksburg with the Family

I am so very thankful to be back in Virginia. My family is only 2 hours away, in my favorite town, Fredricksburg. We visited them a couple of weeks ago and "went out." They treated us to a little Mexican place where Shelby practically drank her beans and cheese. Afterwards, we went to our favorite ice cream place in all the world, Carl's. it is an old 50's joint that is always hoppin'. It has been "the place" to go for Virginian's for years. There is always a long line, even in November. The girls had a ball. Thanks to my parents for a great evening!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness...the girls are getting so big! You need to blog more often so I can SEE them growing up :) hee hee. Looks like you had a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

Shelby looks like she was really enjoying that food.