Thursday, November 05, 2009

Snapshots of my Home

New project, finished. Inspiration right here.
Drying herbs.
Shoes galore.
Gift bag from our recent Accelerate party. Our church is launching a fundraising campaign and we hosted a meeting at our house. It is an amazing faith journey that has already begun to change so many lives. Check out the church.
Invite for a shower I am hosting for my dear friend Mia.
More shoes.
New dishtowels for the new season.
Fall decor.
Fresh cut mums from my yard.
Favorite spot to read.
I think pictures tell such a story. That is why I like them, a lot. Here a few shots of our home yesterday. They tell a little bit of the story of our lives. I really like a quote I came across a few years ago, "How you spend your days is of course, how you spend your life." I know this is such a profound thought, but really, don't fool yourself.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

where did you get your towels? I have been wanting to "treat" myself with some new kitchen towels but have not liked the ones I found??????!!!!!