Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back Again

Randomly disappearing isn't very nice...I know, but sometimes it is necessary. I step back from blogging every so often when I notice it is taking precedent over other areas of my life. When I blog instead of doing a home school lesson with Annalee, or stay up an hour past my self-imposed bed-time and sacrifice sleep to type away, when I live life moments through the eyes of a potential post, or when I check my most recent post for comments because I care too much what others think about my thoughts... that is when I stop. So, here I am... and, Here We Go...again...

4 comments:

Kim said...

ha! what you said about blake is so right on! i know it's wierd to say, but he seriously is one good looking little dude! i so think he's gonna be THAT guy :) glad you're back!

Natalie said...

Happy to have a little sneak peak back into your life.

Kim said...

oh and sarah was in lincoln and i tried to see if we could meet up but i was too late and they were leaving that day :( bummer. wanted to see her hooping live in person!

angela said...

Glad you are back!!