Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life Point

Ice sculpture, perfect touch... Awards being presented.
Goals printed on each table.
Cool LifePoint background for photo ops!
Fun times with great friends!
I absolutely love our church. I love the vision, the boldness, the heart, the passion, the outreach, I could go on and on. I have a special heart for the pastoral staff, many of them are Liberty raised, which makes me smile. I also really appreciate how they do everything first class. No slacking or cutting back here. They take the things they do for God seriously and seem to run full speed ahead in the creative department. I am continually amazed at how they share a timeless truth and powerful message while seamlessly merging it into a relevant delivery. There is no watered down, weak message of God's love, grace and mercy. Pastor Daniel shares with passion, boldness and truth every time.
Last night we were invited to the volunteer banquet and yet again. I was amazed, and blessed to say the least.
Details that scream the LifePoint touch:
Childcare provided on location (a big plus for us!)
Red carpet rolled out upon arrival, literally
Music playing outside upon arrival
Photo ops with a cool Lifepoint background
Beautiful atmosphere, dark and romantic
LifePoint Church ice sculpture
Catered by Carabba's, yummy!
Lots of free stuff to go home with
Professionally cut videos of memories throughout the years that produced both laughter and tears
Semi-formal attire, makes for a great date night!
Guest speaker, Jonathan Falwell
Adamantly against using any volunteer help for the entire event. this a a major big deal for a few pastors and their wives to pull off with no extra help.
The list could really go on.
But I really just wanted to share how much of a blessing this church has been to us. We love them and love being part of God's work in this community.

1 comment:

angela said...

Jackie, you look prettier & prettier every time I see you.
Sounds like a great church!!