Thursday, September 07, 2006

Amazement Square

Our children's museum is awesome!!! We bought a family membership, so we can go as often as we wish. There is a toddler area called "The Big Red Bard." Annalee likes to play in the corn stalks. There are 4 floors of way too much to do in one trip. Talk about overstimulation. We take it on in smaller chunks. I can send Shane there with the girls and he actually enjoys himself, I think. There is this little center where you lay on the floor and look up into a bunch of reflecting mirrors and lights. Shelby is always mesmorized. My personal favorite are the light-up stairs. They make me smile. For more pictures click here.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to bring Tay and Jocey to play with the girls! Missing you today!

angela said...

jack, that looks like so much fun!

Here we go... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey guys. I love your blog. Here is the address of mine that I told you I'd send ya.

http://blog.myspace.com/josserarafat

if you want to go to my other blog that I've stopped writing in, it's:

http://josserbrown.blogspot.com

peace out homey,

Josh

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angela said...

Jackie, you have been on the brain all day. I love you and I have prayed for you all day. xoxo

angela said...

"Pale pink flowers fading into Fall."
That is perfect!! I love it. you are so great with words! xoxo