Friday, September 01, 2006

New Beginnings

New beginnings are so very fun for me..., or us, um, yeah. We are always trying something new. We recently have a new city and state to live in. Shane has a new job. We have a new house, which I love. We have new daily activities, including library visits (oh, how I do miss the Lincoln libraries), lunches at Kid's Cove, having friends over for dinner (I finally have a dining room), MOPS will be starting this week, and many more. We have a new diet, we have incorporated different types of fasting into our months. This month we will embark on a fruit/vegetable fast. Last month it was a juice fast, yummy. I have a new workout plan, I am training for a sprint triathlon, woo-hoo!, new friends, and many other exciting new things everyday. I thought with this new beginning, I would create blog. This is for all of our loved ones who care to see what goes on in our lives. For you...

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! A new blog! I love it. Your house is AWESOME. Can't wait to hear more about the life and times of the Millers.

angela said...

Jackie, this is so great!
Please give us more info on your new home. I want pics of the inside.
Rach said that she saw you at a store the other day. how funny that you guys met up like that.
I love you! Stay in touch.

Natalie said...

I love your house! I am so glad you are blogging. I check my blogs at least once a day so you will be hearing from me.

Natalie said...

I love your house! I am so glad you are blogging. I check my blogs at least once a day so you will be hearing from me.

onlyhuman79 said...

I would LOVE to do a Triathalon!
I did one once and loved it!
& i wish my husband would go on fasts... but he isnt up for that!