Monday, February 05, 2007

Common occurance...

This picture is a representation of our daily living. I rarely ever dress Annalee anymore. Before breakfast she has adorned one of her "princess" dresses and accessories. She has been known to dance for an hour straight while Shelby indulges in her carb addiction. Her first and only object word is cracker. She could live on graham crackers, wheat thins and, well, pretty much anything made of flour. I cut her off the other day and then found her hiding in the corner with a box of elbow noodles, gross!!! We try to keep the flour intake to a minimum, so it lends to many a sad face for my little sugar bear, but I am sure she will get over it, I hope.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful picture, I love the afternoon lighting.

angela said...

I love it. Being a Princess is a very difficult job--I know from experience. She looks as if she is handling the task quite well.
As for the carb addiction, I'm right there with ya, Shelby.

Kristin said...

Adorable...can't wait to have funny stories to tell about my little boy.