Monday, February 05, 2007

"Let Salvation Flow" follow-up...

A while ago I shared a short post about a desire for seeing God's hand in the salvation of those around me. It was not long after that post that I attended a business conference. There was an optional Sunday morning service and I witnessed over 600 people accept the Lord as their Savior. I have since attended three of these conferences and continue to see the Lord work in mighty ways on the hearts of those around me. I have seen well over 2000 people come to Jesus in the past 5 months and I am so grateful for a God who allows us to share in the joy of these truly supernatural transformations. *This picture was taken this past conference in South Carolina. Sorry it was blurred, but you can get an idea of the many, many who came forward.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am praising God with you for His work and your blessing of getting to see Him in action.

angela said...

That's incredible, Jackie! I'm so glad you are able to be part of this.