Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I know Halloween was two months ago. My sister has a new fancy camera and it makes my pictures seem horrible. So I had given up on trying to take a decent shot with my little point-and-shoot, but have decided I will resume using it and post pictures anyway. All that to say... I stopped taking my own pictures for a while and waited for Liz to come around and provide me with great memories. After a lot of whining I finally got her to burn me a DVD of all her Miller girl pictures. I have several batches to post, but here are the adorable Halloween shots. Shane and I weren't there and Liz and my mom obviously had a blast playing dress up with the girls before they headed down to the fair grounds for the Fall Festival put on by a local church. They played a bunch of carnival games and won candy prizes. What fun!

No comments: