Friday, May 16, 2008

Avacado, oh my!

I heard once that an avacado was the best food you could eat. If you were stuck somewhere and only had one type of food, this would be it. It is supposed to have all the vitamins and nutrients you would need to survive. I don't know about that claim, but I really, really like them, a lot! One of my favorite ways to eat them is on a piece of toasted oat bread smeared with coconut oil, topped with diced avacado, sprinkled with lemon juice, salt and pepper. I can thank Sara for that one!

3 comments:

liz said...

I bought coconut oil yesterday! And steel oats. Yummmmmm. :D

angela said...

I am obsessed with avacados! Yummy!

Jess Connell said...

I'm a fanatic too... there is nothing like em! Thanks for commenting at my blog-- hope to see you around again.

Blessings~ Jess