Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tagged: For You Sherri

I've been tagged by Sherri *What I was doing 10 years ago: Working at the Outback in Panama City, FL, living with my cousins, saving up to go to Liberty! *5 things on my list to do today(ha-ha, I actually have a to do list right here...) 1-run a couple of errands for the business 2-finish the book Personality Plus 3- create a 7 day meal plan with several different caloric levels for Shane to use with his clients. 4-run 2 miles and lift for 30 min. 5-vacume and mop my floors *Things I would do if (when) I were a billionaire- Not work anymore (Shane, too), build our dream homes on the lake, mountains and beach, set our parents for retirement in sweet homes, support church planting pastors whom we love dearly, not let my decisions in life be based on the dollar bill *3 of my bad habits picking my nose, talking too much, procrastination *5 Places I’ve lived 1-San Diego, CA 2-Fort Dix, NJ 3-King George, VA 4-Panama City, FL 5-Lincoln, NE *5 jobs I’ve had 1-Lifeguard 2-Preschool teacher 3-Web and Marketing director 4-Sales 5-Waitress *5 People I want to know more about, that means you’re tagged! 1-Natalie 2-Sara 3-Liz 4-Angela 5- KM

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Hey, sometimes you just have to get that booger out! :) No shame in that! You're funny.

angela said...

YAY!!! I love being tagged.

**You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. =)