Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Breakfast At Our House

We have always had big breakfasts. I say that meaning, toast and eggs, or hot cereal, but never just a pop tart or something on the run. We have tried to make time to sit down and eat a meal. It is a good thing, because I LOVE breakfast. I could eat it all day long, and really wish I would, although it is not very practicle in our culture, and like so many other things, I conform...working on that! This morning we had fresh banana nut muffins, greek yogurt with sliced bananas and strawberries topped with almonds and honey, OJ and hot tea, scrumptious!


Ashley said...

I'm on my way over... :) :) YUMMMMMMMMMMM

Lizzz said...

WOW, that looks delicious. I love the strawberry/banana/almond concoction.

This morning I made myself pancakes, eggs and coffee! I love big breakfasts, too!

angela said...

that looks so good!! i make lemon poppyseed muffins about once a week and i think of you each time i do it. i too could eat breakfast ALL DAY!! its the best meal.

this morning i had rice krispies and a blueberry yogurt bar.