Thursday, May 01, 2008

Heard around the House...

Annalee:
"Mommy, can you help me find a husband?"
About her hurt finger, "God is Healing me."
"I asked God to give me back my fingernail."
"Shelby, wear your shoes like a lady!"
"Where are we going? Why are we going to the store?What are we going to get there? Can I help you with the cart? Where are we going now? Why are we going home? What are we going to do there? Can I help with lunch? Why are we going potty? What are we doing now? I don't want to take a nap."
Shelby:
"Can you hold me?"
"She not sharing!"
I asked her where she got her bandaid," Annalee gave it to me. She my besfriend."
"I don't want to!"
"Aaa-ver-dee!" (Avery in Shleby language)
"I love your buttons, dress, face, makeup, lip gloss, earrings..." or whatever you happen to have on that she noticed. She is VERY complimentary.
Avery:
"Da-da"
"uh, uh, uh..." You get the point.

2 comments:

angela said...

i like all the green on here.
your girls are so sweet, like their momma.

Kim said...

i love the blogging action! yay!