Friday, October 01, 2010

Girls Night Out

My dear friend Tammie had a birthday. I have been dying to check out this new restaurant, Coco Sala, in D.C. So, we all got dressed up and hit the town, sans husbands and children. We had a blast and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these girls! I wish more could have joined us, but we were limited on space. We will have to do it again in rounds:) The restaurant was uber chic. Chocolate adorned everything from the mojitos to the gourmet mac & cheese tappas. The private, velvet covered booths and silk drapes made for a dramatic set as we talked the night away. It is quite refreshing to remember what it feels like to get pretty, have adult conversation, and eat a hot meal...without having to cut up your neighbors food.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

looks fabulous! Reminds me of days gone by.

angela said...

ahhh...looks like a wonderful night. so glad you enjoyed your time!