- The sun shining through the trees on our winding back roads
- The taste of sweet and creamy Cream of Wheat
- Or, hot steamy oatmeal made with vanilla and cinnamon
- Warm sweaters
- Comfortable sweatpants , or stretchy pants of some sort
- Chenille socks
- The sound of leaves crunching under my feet while walking the Blackwater Creek Trail
- Seeing the girls all dressed up in their hats and gloves
- Wearing my calf-length black wool coat lined with silk lepoard print material, ohhhhhh...
- Making all kinds of food with nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice
- Drinking fall flavored coffee
- Hot chocolate becomes a staple this season
- The list could go on and on.....
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Fall! Hmmm... my favorite!!!
Fall in Virginia is absolutley perfect. The colors make nothing less than giddy, the tastes are scrumptious in my mouth and the cozy clothes are what my body craves all year. I have lots of fall favorites. Here are a few: