Monday, October 02, 2006

Mom Time

God has blessed me with two ladies whom I have become friends with her in Lynchburg. It makes everyday better when you can share the ups and downs of motherhood with friends. They are both first-time moms with little babies. We get together on Wednesdays for lunch and coffee. Time always flys and before you know it, it is 5 pm. We often just sit on the couches and chat. Their babies eat and sleep the entire time while I try to keep my little ones from destroying their houses or their children. Everyone should have a fun mom time.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, tears come to my eyes just remembering the MANY days we did this. I am so thankful that you have moms to share life with. miss you, friend. banana bread, pregnancy walks, health discussions, accountability, sitting for hours, memories are a blessing from our Father

angela said...

awww, Jackie. That's so great!! How did you meet them?

angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angela said...

just a few more days and we get to see each other! YAY!!!

Sara said...

Awwww....I am so happy you have friends like this. God is good!