Monday, February 08, 2010

Wednesday Meals

I have found that taking pictures of all my meals is super impractical. I usually am hurrying to get the meal on the table for the ravaging children and get halfway through the meal before I remember that I have not taken a picture. So, only one picture a day from now on. I think I can remember to do one out of three. We shall see. I also apologize for the late posts, but we were without power all weekend due to the amazing snowstorm. I was going to catch up on all things computer, but ditched that idea to snuggle up on the couch with the family by the fire. That was fun, for one night. Then we were off to my mom's the next day. One can only dream of being praireish for a little while before the reality sets in and you realize you smell a little from not showering. (That is because we had no running water:). I didn't really smell, I don't think, but I did want to bake cookies for the Super Bowl party we were attending and I needed a working oven. So here we are, back at last weeks Wednesday meals.
Breakfast - Cheerios, banana, and milk. I am currently weaning my kids off of cows milk(from a drinking glass that is...) and onto coconut milk, but they don't really like it. So, I mix it 1/2 and 1/2. Soon enough they will love it like me:)
Lunch - PB sandwhich and apples I used Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, all natural from Peanut Butter and Co., and wheat bread, the one I love from Wegman's
Dinner - Cheese and salsa quesadillas - how do you spell that? Made with organic salsa from Wegman's and whole wheat tortillas

No comments: